Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Seeya later summer-gator...

Goodbye summer, you will be missed!

Classes start tomorrow... I'm semi-ready.
I should probably be getting out notebooks and pens and all that mess but instead I'm rolled up on my couch with a Coke and watching E! TV... my night will doubtfully be ending soon.

Got a call late this afternoon from a professor telling me that my ASL II class had been canceled... just great, it only added to a catastrophe of a day in itself. Soooo I'm reworking my schedule to make sure i still take 5 classes and can get the rest of my remedial courses done in the next 2 semesters... Byah.

I'm taking:
Survey of Economics
Writing for the workplace
World Civilization II
Math for Middle Schools
and (possibly... fate will tell tomorrow) Editing for usage and style (in replacement of ASL II)...

.. I'll also be working my typical school schedule T/TH/Saturday afternoons and Friday nights... possibly taking on some contract work for a mortgage company...

I'm determined not to have a life, I swear...

Things in my 'everyday' life are beyond me... I give up... things never can end peacefully it seems.

Here's to the new semester.. the blank slate..



No comments: