Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here's looking at you Friday::::

Well, my first day of classes has subsided.. I wouldn't really call it my 'first day' being that I only had one class..

I Woke up to rain pounding on my newly dressed window (adorned in a 25% off cloth 'shower' curtain I bought in Heber this week). This would usually be a welcomed occurrence, but since my classes start at 9 and it takes a good 40 minutes to make a 10 mile trek to school in the gosh darn forsaken Little Rock traffic... I was up at 7:30... which is two hours earlier than my summer awakening hour... So in my early morning catatonic stupor I decided it would be a good idea to wear flip flops today, seeing how it was still warm and raining and I didn't want to get my tennis shoes wet and I have yet gone to buy some much needed rain boots... this seemed to be a bright idea... that is until i had 3 near death experiences walking across a jagged brick campus. On top of my dangerous trek I somehow, after 3 years at this University, managed to go to the wrong building... Byah.

'Math for Middle School' ... I really had different expectations then what, according to the syllabus, we really will be doing in this class... I hate hate hate math it is my kryptonite, so you can imagine my demise when my professor handed us a math equation... UGhhhhh.
I'm pretty sure this class is going to kick my summer scorned hinny.
... I'll just bend over now. Jeez.

Well, I am off to bed... to anticipate another day of classes tomorrow.. hopefully sans rain and flip flops, near death experiences, and going to the wrong building...

... here's hoping!


1 comment:

Jan Sardal said...

Good story :)
u luky, i started my day with monetarist theory!