Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bringing down 'The House'

Ahh the weekend has come and gone so swiftly... I have made it through two days of classes and I'm starring down the barrel of 5 days of class and 5 days of work.. my next day off is 2 weeks away... *Sighs*

Welcome back Kotter.

On the other hand.. Ive had a good restful weekend... L.D (the roomie) and I went and saw 'Post Grad' today (which was super cute) and guiltfully went shopping afterwards.. which ended in a mild panic attack on L.Ds end due to seeing her ex (Which was one of the 'big' ones... ya know, the kind that leaves a knife in your stomach when they leave... even more so when they happen to be married and a future father.. neither of which involve you, the ex.) after 2 years.

Soooo after that I joined up with some old Arkansas History buddies at a place called 'The House' and ate some good 'herb' fries that were delicious!!




My mister left tonight for a 9 hour drive to go see his family... he hasn't been up there for over a year so I'm glad he is getting to see his family but this week is gonna be a long and quite lonely one...

Well, I have my first full day of classes tomorrow... from 9am-3pm... hopefully it wont be too excruciating!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!



* The feet of wonderful peeps....





No comments: