Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summertime...

Aww summer is well under way. 

My mom is coming to visit on Friday... she has some meetings this weekend in Jacksonville and so she will be bunking up at my half packed apartment. I'm not sure what the itinerary is for the weekend but i'm sure it will be a good visit. 

Monday (after work) my mister and I are meeting his family up in Mountain View for 2 days, we rented a cabin outside of town and are planning on visiting some caves and just escaping for a few days.... I'm very excited to get out of the city for a couple days!! 

My birthday is Thursday... its creeping up quickly!! (is that an oxymoron?) 
Saturday we are having a Bday dinner at a local restaurant.... it will be great to have all of my friends in the same room!! ... and of course Birthday cake! Who doesn't love that!!!!??? 

L.D and I got to go see our future apartment yesterday... it looks nice but is quite a bit smaller than what I am used to! It will be beautiful and feel like home once we get all of our furniture and decorations in it. I am definitely ready to be  done with the move!! I suppose Lindsey and I should have rented a 2 bedroom from the beginning... we have had some interesting experiences with our past roommates... guess they have made for some good stories though! Ha! 

I will make a good effort to get pictures up of the next weeks events.... plus i am hoping to get a camera for my bday so i won't have any excuse!! 


No comments: