Thursday, June 2, 2011

Waiting...

I feel like i'm waiting for something... though i'm not sure what i'm waiting for.

maybe im waiting for something to spark out of my fingertips; magical words that would make everything OK and logical... maybe i'm waiting for a tiny voice to whisper into my ear the path i should take to carve out my future, but lets be honest, I would take all the credit.

I'm reading books, listening to great music, spending time with awesome friends, enjoying summer, doing well in classes. I have a comfortable and safe home, I have clothing on my back and food in my cabinets. Im having some of the best nights in my life and yet, i'm still waiting for... more? less? something else?

I.Have.No.Clue

Maybe I need to start meditating... I would say; sell all of my materialistic chains and become a traveling gypsy... but thats not really logical.

Maybe i'm being selfish, needy, dramatic, complicated.
I have no clue about that either.

Sigh*

Well I suppose the great thing about waiting is.... that I have plenty of time to do it.

1 comment:

Eva said...

I've been having the feeling too, lately :/
Here's hoping we find what we are waiting for!