Monday, July 12, 2010

Summertime and the livings easy...

Ohhh the joys of summer!! Sleeping in, watching movies into ungodly hours of the night, tanning, the lake, pool time, water parks, free time for reading, more time for friends and family, and best of all??? -- NO SCHOOL, NO HOMEWORK, and NO STUDYING!! w00t, w00t!!

I'm sad to say there is only one month left of these glorious lazy days... I will miss getting to spend so much time at my new home with my mister and lil' stink pot. I am however, excited about getting into my last two years of school and my first block of education classes. It's both liberating and terrifying to think that I only have 2 years of school left until I will be pushed into the 'real' world and forced to interact with 'adults'.... blah. Maybe i'll just stay in school forever. Hmmmmm.

Unfortunately I havent taken any awesome summer trips or gone to any cool countries these past two months... I went to Heber for the fourth of July with the mister and his mom and stink pot. We met up with my parents and a couple they are friends with. My parents rented out a 13 person cabin on the little red river with a pool literally in the front yard. It was a blast! Stink pot didn't get out of the pool for more then 20 minutes the WHOLE day! He's such a water baby!!!








My mister and me!!


The bunkhouse we stayed in, it was so comfy!!

No comments: